- I’m using my Coach Poppy tote that dates back to my student days. I actually purchased a proper diaper bag, but hated the look and returned it. This tote functions just fine for now.
- Hair elastic and clip, because nursing or changing diapers with my hair down can get messy, having such long hair.
- At least a dozen wet wipes in a travel size container. Also 4 diapers.
- Several disposable (and compostable!) diaper bags. I use Green N Pack.
- Skip Hop portable changing pad, $26
- Change of clothes: hat, onesie, footed PJ’s, washcloth.
- Soothie Pacifier, $4, and Pacifier Holder, $5. We don’t use a pacifier at home. However, a pacifier comes in handy when he starts crying at the doctor’s office, or while in line at the grocery store.
- Hand sanitizer and some Kleenex.